Are you looking for a step by step guide to reading encrypted database messages by using WhatsApp viewer without the key then you are at the right place? Crypt12
We all know that WhatsApp is one of the most popular social as well as business chatting app which is used by millions of peoples worldwide. As the growing numbers of users, WhatsApp now decided to add a new feature, i.e., 'payment' which now makes the WhatsApp messenger a top rated as well as a high level of application. Payment feature is not available for all the WhatsApp users yet because of it is to be added only by invitation basis. But soon, Payment feature will be available for all the users.
To stop strangers to read all your financial information through the database, WhatsApp uses a unique algorithm to keep safe your database information from the outsiders. The algorithm converts all the plain text messages or other files into a crypt database that means it is to be very tough for the outsiders to leak your financial information.
WhatsApp Viewer: It is an open source tool, for which source code is available on Github for further development purpose, was first came into the light by XDA developer portal. A very good thing about this windows application is that you no need to install Python, SQLite or any other framework or libraries. With the use of this app, you can easily decrypt all the crypt (including crypt5, crypt7, crypt8, crypt12) files without buying any premium software.
How to use whatsapp viewer to read crypt whatsapp database without key
- First of all, download and install WhatsApp viewer on your Windows computer.
- Now you need to copy all the crypt database from your Android device to your cmputer.
- And now launch WhatsApp viewer on your windows computer.
- And then navigate to File -> Open -> Select file.
- Now leave the account name empty.
- And you need to click on a chat to show the messages.
- That's it.
- You only able to see small images instead of large thumbail messages which are stored in the database.
- You are able to see crypt phojne number beacuse all the names and number are stored in the android device (not in the database).
- You can import wa.db file to see contact names.
The tutorial which I have given above is only for educational purpose. If you are thinking to harm anyone, then you are doing a serious crime. And you may be punished if you are going to steal the financial database information of someone.
Thanks. I hope the above step by step guide helped you to extract chats form the encrypted database messages.