Hacking a game is not just an easy task that anyone can do it. It requires a proper knowledge of coding like c, c# c++, JAVA, XML etc.
There is certain application, available on the market, like 'Lucky Patcher' which makes your task so easy. Lucky patcher uses a unique algorithm to remove the license verification from the game and apps. But sometimes, It also fails to do so because of tight security.
To overcome this problem, APK editor has developed. With the help of APK editor, You can easily edit the source code of the apps and games in a matter of seconds. This app is freely available on the Google Play Store. This app also has a pro version which helps you do some advanced edits.
If your device is rooted, then you can deeply edit the app on your device. Otherwise, APK editor or Lucky Patcher also works fine on a non-rooted devices (without root).
Let's see the step by step guide.
How to use apk editor pro to remove ads on Android Phone
APK editor pro has the feature to remove ads from the apps. This feature is not available in the free version.
- The very first thing which you need to do is to download and install APK editor pro on your Android device. And then, launch the application.
- When you are on the app dashboard. You will have four options (See below image). Then tap on 'Select APK from app.'
- After that, You will see all the app of your device on the app dashboard. Then select an app which you want to edit.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear which will have some options. Then you need to TAP on the 'First Option.' See below image
- Now, Navigate to 'FILES' (located at bottom middle). Wait until the all the folder and files get fully loaded.
- Now You will have some folders then navigate to 'res' folder. And then 'Layout' folder.
- Now, TAP on 'activity_main.xml' file. Now, you will edit the file.
- Now, we need to change the value of the app. Then find this string 'wrap_content.' (This string may occur more than one times.). You need to replace all the 'wrap_content' occurrence with 0dip.
- And then TAP on SAVE (located the left-hand side bottom corner). And wait until the APK editor pro saves your modified APK file.
- And, now install the modified app as usual.
- That's it.
But for a no-tech savvy person, the above tutorial may be a headache. So If you are unable to apply the above tutorial on your device the read below tutorial.
'How to use lucky patcher to hack Android apps and games without root.'