Are you looking for a guide to get Japanese apps and games from Japanese app store on iPhone and Android using QuooApp, TunnelBear (change country or region), and PSIPHON?
Are you looking for a step by step guide to install and use Japanese apps and games from Japanese app store on your iPhone and Android? Then you are at the right place, read the below article.
As we already know that, Google play store and iTunes is one of the top rated app stores from where you can download your favorite apps and games for your Android and iPhone.
And I sure that you already know that Google play store is a region locked app store and you are not allowed to download the apps from Japanese app store. You might want to change your IP address to trick google into thinking that you are from Japan.
And in this tutorial, I will show you a simple trick to bypass google play country restriction by changing country and region so that you can download, install and play Japanese games and apps like the dokkan battle in your iPhone and Android.
How To Get Japanese Google Play Store On Android?If you want to get Japan play store on your Android device, then there are two ways to do it by using Qooapp or by using Tunnelbear.
How To Use QooApp?1. The very first thing you need to do is that navigate to QooApp through your Android device.
2. Upon downloading the app, your browser will warn you that 'This type of file can harm your device'. Then press 'OK' and download the file.
Note: You must allow your device to install apps from the unknown source.
3. Now, you can install your app easily. That's it.
How To Use TunnelBear?As you already know that, TunnelBear is a free app which is used to create VPN to access the server through the internet from the different countries. The server, which you need to use, is Japan. It is free and fully secure.
1. First of all, download and install TunnelBear on your Android device. Then create a free account.
2. Launch your Google Chrome browser and then clear all caches and cookies.
3. Now open TunnelBear and then set your region to Japan.
4. Now, open your Chrome browser and navigate to 'google.co.jp' and then create a new email account.
5. Now when you successfully created a new Gmail account, then add this email account to your device in settings.
6. Make sure that you are still connected to the Japan VPN server. Then launch the Google play store. From the side menu, switch to your new Japanese account. Now, you have a Japanese play store account. That's it.
Note: If you are not able to access the Japan app store, then close the app and re-open it. Then you may ask to accept terms & condition again.
How To Get Japanese App Store On Your iPhone?
You will amaze to know that you can easily get Japanese app store on your iPhone without any third party app or without creating any VPN connection to Japan. Just follow the below tutorial.
The simplest way to get app store on your iPhone is to create a new account. Yes, you read right, but at this time, you need to select your country to Japan. Read the below article
Now, after creating a Japanese app store account, you are free to download your favorite app and games.
That's it. Now you can download, install and use Japanese app and games on your Android and iPhone device without any hassle.
If you are facing any problem, then make a comment in the below comment box. I would love to answer your queries.